dougiestyle4u

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF RLC LATELY????

Since the big fight at the GP apartment that RLC and a few of their fans tried to cover up, I did peak into one of the Chat Rooms to fined that they had become even bored with what RLC has now have to offer....new!!! LOL   Any way with the Virus still around, RLC has begun to either get rid of tenants or may be bringing in others...only thing with bringing in others, is that we hope they have been screen for the Virus to protect others.8)

Login or Register to see this content!

After last nights show at the GP apartment, I do think that it may have woke up not only the dead, but a few cases of crabs and chlamydia, but neither one of those aren't really important in the three house's of the Barc-girls B1, B2, GP and most likely never well.  I think that RLC may have had an all cast birthday party that turned into an all cast whore party....very unusual seeing that there is still a bad virus going on in the world.  I do have to give RLC credit for not adding the B3 apartment this time to their list of experiments of solicitation that night.  The barrel must be empty now, and maybe its time for some new hookers or just new working girls to fill the beds in the GP house once again....those that are there now are becoming moldy.  RLC has once again forget the rest of the tenants that they have and seem to only try in keep those who are waiting for the entertainment of whores and sluts...."I say again, give them their own site...they have nothing in common with every day life...unless their on a street corner!!!"8)

Yes another week of unpredictable RLC or use to be RLC...hell, I read in the Chat that it's not a Voyeur site anymore "so get use to it"..lol.."not a good way to bring in new suckers...is it" or was that person not thinking?..."if one is going to act like a leader or even thinks he or she is a leader...the key word is think first before you run your dam mouth. LOL   Mean while RLC does seem to be trying different things with a few apartments and some of their yearly returnees....but I won't just yet rule out anything from their pass so soon.  I also hope they still don't rule out what's happening on the outside of these apartments so soon with the Virus because they are trying to make money...."there inside under cover workers aren't helping either by saying that these girls are happy when they don't give a dam unless its a fun show that they can help promote.  If the Chatters or Chief of the Chatters was so confident of what they say hourly then where the hell are all he new members?...."instead of being a Dick...sorry dictator they would know by now that people can think for them self's...."not everyone who buys a membership from this site are from Russia."...."I heard that a sucker is born every min, and a jackass is born every 100 years....dam how in the hell did we end up with that Jackass?" LOL8)

I guess I am still waiting for this massive Barc-working girls turn over like a few others...."at least that's the word on the prison grounds."...lol...."until then some of the working girls are starting to bring in their stray males friends....funny that since some of these working girls arrival they have slept and fucked other guys...so it hard for me to except that they have real boy friends....more like paying clients."   I am learning that RLC is much better viewed with out the daily chatters brain washers, they do sometimes fuck up a wet dream...."but to each its own."  Lets hope when ever RLC does decides to bring in new girls they are new and not repeats....and most of all put more emphasis on hiding these girls personal backgrounds.8)

Unless your new to the system, nothing new, "same show's, same lame "she an't, she is, they are, she licks, he fucks, who's leaving, who's horny, who may be horny, she's do to masturbate, she may have a party, he's moving in, he has blue balls, drugs, booze, party on the roof, dildo party, finger party, licking old sweat off each other party, chlamydia in the making, rubbing each others ass for hours." just the same weekly shit...nothings changed!!!LOL8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Unless your new to the system, nothing new, "same show's, same lame "she an't, she is, they are, she licks, he fucks, who's leaving, who's horny, who may be horny, she's do to masturbate, she may have a party, he's moving in, he has blue balls, drugs, booze, party on the roof, dildo party, finger party, licking old sweat off each other party, chlamydia in the making, rubbing each others ass for hours." just the same weekly shit...nothings changed!!!LOL8)

RLC and the Chat Room or mirrors of each other - both suck and same story, over and over and over. Chatters drum up support for lame RLC with all the fake news about the tenants (especially Barca has-beens and hose-bags).