Jump to content
ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ

GRADE BONNIE AND ALEXANDRA SEX NITE

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2020 at 2:27 AM, dave0000 said:

Whatever guys, I enjoyed it, I think some of you people just like bitching about shit more then you wanna watch it. In my opinion life is just too short to spend it angry all the time. Just my 2 cents

Well said. Just shows when people reach the miserable old bastard stage of life, there ain't no going back. So much for the post positive comments only that used to greet new arrivals. Ut in aeria regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gironimo said:

Well said. Just shows when people reach the miserable old bastard stage of life, there ain't no going back. So much for the post positive comments only that used to greet new arrivals. Ut in aeria regardless.

I believe there was a question asked by the person that started the subject "Grade Bonnie and Alexandra Sex Nite"...those who didn't read into it answered  the question....I didn't know it was going to make us all who did answer it miserable old bastards or me myself would not has answered it..SON!!!!8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I believe there was a question asked by the person that started the subject "Grade Bonnie and Alexandra Sex Nite"...those who didn't read into it answered  the question....I didn't know it was going to make us all who did answer it miserable old bastards or me myself would not has answered it..SON!!!!8)

Being one of the few whose comments are either amusing or tongue in cheek ( or both ), and being the one member who pretty much single handedly keeps the forums going, the comment wasn't aimed at you. Comment could have gone in any category really. Seems to me that there are those who are so committed to moaning that even if they like any particular event, they wouldnt admit to doing so. I log onto rlc and this site to escape reality and, like mikeusa, I enjoyed the b and a show. No stopping every two minutes to look at phones, no gazing at the cameras etc. etc. Trouble is, how can anybody say that was good/nice/enjoyable when everybody around is saying rubbish/ another example of how crap rlc is now etc. etc. Who cares if its " fake " or " scripted ". Chaturbate and all the other cam sites are all fake. 90% of porn on the internet is fake. Everything gets predictable and boring sooner or later, no point in moaning about it. That's why I'll sign up for a few months and then move on to something else. Keep on trucking.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is getting off topic a bit but I just want to say I think everyone has a right to their opinion and I respect that. and I agree with most of you. RLC has gone down the shitter in so many ways and desperatly needs a rethink from its creators.That being said I don't think the participants should get the brunt of the criticism. You can't blame the actors if the director is shit. Also in my opinion, if its pissing you off why stick around. Try to find something else that you enjoy and relish that instead of fuming here in a pointless attempt at changing RLC. They obviously don't give a fuck so why do you?

I try all the sites for at least a month and fall back on MFC and CB if there is nothing else. Also I have several android devices and there are some pretty decent apps that I enjoy swiping through. Like I said above, Life is too short, we all should try to make the best of it and get what enjoyment we can.

It also does make for a one sided conversation as the chat room makes clear. If only one view is being put forth then the minority will stay silient for fear of reprisal.

I think we are all of like mind here, we all want the same thing (with some small variations) Lets all hope someone comes up with a new site and listens to our needs.

Sorry I'll get off my soap box now. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, dave0000 said:

I know this is getting off topic a bit but I just want to say I think everyone has a right to their opinion and I respect that. and I agree with most of you. RLC has gone down the shitter in so many ways and desperatly needs a rethink from its creators.That being said I don't think the participants should get the brunt of the criticism. You can't blame the actors if the director is shit. Also in my opinion, if its pissing you off why stick around. Try to find something else that you enjoy and relish that instead of fuming here in a pointless attempt at changing RLC. They obviously don't give a fuck so why do you?

I try all the sites for at least a month and fall back on MFC and CB if there is nothing else. Also I have several android devices and there are some pretty decent apps that I enjoy swiping through. Like I said above, Life is too short, we all should try to make the best of it and get what enjoyment we can.

It also does make for a one sided conversation as the chat room makes clear. If only one view is being put forth then the minority will stay silient for fear of reprisal.

I think we are all of like mind here, we all want the same thing (with some small variations) Lets all hope someone comes up with a new site and listens to our needs.

Sorry I'll get off my soap box now. :)

That's an interesting post.

In the end it is all about one's opinions, that's what any forum is all about. And this particular topic/page was meant as a laugh, that's all i'm sure. If everybody said "She's hot!" "Yeah i agree", well it wouldn't be much to read would it! Everyone has favourites, everyone has some that are not. Swings and roundabouts. Funny just as i write this, they are doing another get together in the living room! Timing eh! You're right, the bosses have a lot to do with it all of course, but why they want (in my mind) to turn all apartments into the same kind of thing is not what it was meant in the first place. Anyway, we all read stuff we don't agree with, i complain but always try to be constructive and gives legitimate reason why i have those opinions. This forum is much much smaller than the other, and there i see the same thing as here but on very larger scale, but over here it's easier to pick up on a feeling as a result. As you say yourself, i too have every respect for any forum member, regardless of their opinion. Because to repeat myself, that's why we write here, to offer our own mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To each its own!!! "and from the way I see it RLC is nothing but a big joke...and like any other person paying their money,  I should be able to speak freely and express my opinion as I see and think with out being judged by others.   I didn't join this site looking for love or to feel sorry for a few women that I don't know or well every know.   If they give me a show that's foul or flaky or bullshit...."I paid for that...so let me judged them my way"...there is not a member her who pays my member ship every 90 days.   I mainly live in the Forum, but may visit the Chat room from time to time, even though I am not welcome there....but I do have the balls to express myself in there whether they want me in there or not.   Some members think that speaking out causes members not to join...but telling lies after they have joined just to keep them doesn't help either!!!   Can't handle my thoughts then delete or block my comments like most do anyway.   I joined when its was a real site,  now its a joke...so I treat it like a joke and have fun....like some I don't live on here,  but when I do come on I read first and go from there!!!   So if your looking for a church prayer for these girls from me....not!!!.....I call them by their performance.."if they act like whore..."well"...if they act like a wanna be lesbian.."well"....if they are fake as hell as in most of them are "Barc-GO-GO girl"...then you know the rest of the story.   I well respect the local apartments....as far as the part time 6 month scabs mainly in those Barc-apartments they can head back to the local strip clubs or corners to where they was hired.    "Why do I watch them...Hell I paid for it...lol....same reason some take time to read my comments that can stand my ass..."and you know who you are." LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are right Rubberman I totally agree with you and nothing I said above was directed at you. I'm only trying to offset the direction of the conversation so both sides can express their opinions. There needs to be a balance so free thought flows here. I want to hear everyone's opinions from both sides. You never know maybe the powers that be might listen to us for once. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dave0000 said:

You are right Rubberman I totally agree with you and nothing I said above was directed at you. I'm only trying to offset the direction of the conversation so both sides can express their opinions. There needs to be a balance so free thought flows here. I want to hear everyone's opinions from both sides. You never know maybe the powers that be might listen to us for once. lol.

....And the forum does indeed allow free thoughts, which is why for me it works. We all know that at the end of the day, no one is right and no one is wrong, opinion is just that. And also what we see to comment on is down to interpretation - You and another person could be sat watching the same scene at the same time and they say "Look, he's clearly acting funny", whereas you look and say "That's not how i see it at all". Everyone sees things in a different way, no matter how slight. Maybe if we got to know what tenants really thought in their heads, it would put us off!! And like i said before, nobody connected with, or on rlc cares one jot about anybody's opinion for or against! If rlc ever changed, it would only come down to a monetary thing if they chose or had to change things. I still think there is just enough places of interest now, hence why i'm still here, just hopefully it can keep that going. But who'd've thought this time last year how many places would disappear overnight? So we never know what's round the corner. I do think that after restrictions are lifted or at least lessened over the summer, there could be some significant movement, i'm sure some are now more than ready to go home. Then we might see where the site goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These apartments just get more and more desperate looking as the weeks and months go on. Some will enjoy and some won't. Everyone is allowed their opinion positive or negative. That not what forums are all about!!

Viewing appeal. 9

Desperation. 10

Comedy Value 10 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2020 at 3:19 PM, Scotsman84 said:

These apartments just get more and more desperate looking as the weeks and months go on. Some will enjoy and some won't. Everyone is allowed their opinion positive or negative. That not what forums are all about!!

Viewing appeal. 9

Desperation. 10

Comedy Value 10 

Not like it's not been done before. The two girls slip away and do their show, while the guys sit like complete lemons thinking about how much this will make them. Doing the job it sounds with many expecting more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...